Tai Chi Class
Tai Chi is universally recognized as safe and effective exercise, suitable for people of all ages. When you keep practicing regularly, you will improve your overall physical fitness, keep you body healthy, providing clarity and relaxation for your mind. Members who like Tai Chi are welcome to participate.
(You are welcome to join us. There is no membership fee.)
- Tuition: Free **
- Time: Every Saturday, from 9 am to 10 am
- Venue: Degasperis Conservatory of Toronto General Hospital.
- Masters: David Cheung / Henry Choi
- Teaching: Wu Style Tai Chi
In order to show that you are Tai Chi enthusiasts or really interested in this health exercise, and to avoid depriving the Instructor’s time and the valuable facility resources, the participants are required to pay down a Commitment Deposit which is detailed as follow:
1. Commitment Deposit is $50.00, which is to cover 10 classes of one session.
2. Commitment Deposit will be fully refunded with full attendance at the end of a session.
3. $5.00 will be deducted on each no show without a pre-excused reason.
4. All deducted proceeds will be donated to the Chinese Liver Support Group.
5. Commitment Deposit has to be replenished to $50.00 at the beginning of a new session.
6. The remainder of the Commitment Deposit will be refunded to those who drop out of the class any time during a session.
Please email to ” email@example.com ” with your full name and phone number.
Tai Chi Demonstration video
Master David Cheung