Tai Chi Class
Tai Chi is universally recognized as safe and effective exercise, suitable for people of all ages. When you keep practicing regularly, you will improve your overall physical fitness, keep you body healthy, providing clarity and relaxation for your mind. Members who like Tai Chi are welcome to participate.
(You are welcome to join us. There is no membership fee.)
- Tuition: Free **
- Time: Every Saturday, from 9 am to 10 am
- Venue: Toronto General Hospital, 585 University Avenue, Room 450A, 1st Floor
- Masters: David Cheung / Henry Choi
- Teaching: Wu Style Tai Chi
Due to Covid-19 pandemic, our classes are suspended during this time. Please pay attention to our information update。
Email : email@example.com
Call: 647-847-1572 (please leave a message for reply)
**Due to the precious resources of instructors and venues, we hope that participants will not skip classes. Therefore, we implement a “Deposit Deduction for Absence” policy.
The details are as follows:
- Every ten lessons is a semester.
- At the beginning of the semester, a deposit of $50 is paid to the instructor.
- For every class skipped, a $5 deposit will be deducted.
- At the end of each semester, the deposit, minus the deductions, will be refunded.
- If you withdraw during the semester, the deposit, minus the deductions, will also be refunded.
- All the deductions will be donated to the Chinese Hepatitis B Peer Support Group.
**Please wear comfortable clothes and sports shoes.